The Dosa Tava is designed with just the right curvature and thickness to give you the best cooking results when making dosa (rice and gram pancakes). The flange, which firmly attaches the handle with strong stainless steel rivets, is uniquely designed to not interfere with the cooking surface and to hence maximise the cooking area, allowing you to make a very large dosa, or several uttapam or cutlets at one time. The 4.88 mm extra thick heavy gauge metal ensures fast and even heat conduction and retains heat well. The Dosa Tava Instruction Manual has 11 tested recipes for the Dosa Tava, including four varieties of dosa, uttapam, cutlets and rolls. The Dosa Tava is suitable for domestic gas and radiant electric cooktops.
- High quality non-stick German coating
- Locked firmly into the tough hard anodised surface underneath
- Lasts longer than ordinary non-stick
- Fast and even heat conduction for perfect cooking
- Ideal for preparing dosas, uttapam, parathas and more
- Colour: Black, Material: Aluminium with non-stick coating
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Non-Stick Tawa (28cm)
- Warranty Information: 2 Years
There are no reviews yet.